Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 18 June 2012

Monday Is Now The New Saturday

New Exhibition Starts Saturday

So this how it all ends, more of a bang than a whisper! I am happy to report that the final day of Sheila Girlings show was busy. For those of you who didn't see it, your loss.
I have a quiet week this week so please don't be surprised by the lack of blog action. You can get too much of a good thing you know.
I'll be mostly repairing walls and catching my breath before the next exhibition.
I have left writing my blog to the last 15 minutes of the day so that I cannot waffle on about other trivia. I heard the universal sigh of relief then. It's fine I am not that easily offended.
That will teach me, when the last 15 minutes of the transpire to be the busiest 15 minutes of the day. Hence no blog post.
I am posting it today as there isn't going to be much else coming from me this week. If you get withdrawals then can I suggest that you re read any blogs that have witty paint references in the titles as that will be what I will be doing this week.
I hope that you all had a good weekend I did. Crammed a lot into two days but it was all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment