Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Sunday 10 June 2012

Sheila Girling at The Gallery For One More Week!

Come on folks this really is your last chance for PAW/DAW. Not to see Sheila though you have a whole week more to enjoy that. I have got some serious work to do this week. I wonder how much I will actually get done.
I have an idea that I want to make some black paper so I have bought some squid ink and I will let you know how I get on.
I am going to pop to Corfe and draw some musicians in a little while. Taking my iPad so will do a few on there but will also resort to the more traditional pen and ink just so that I might have something to display in the show that will take place very soon at the gallery.


You should come and see it if you like art that has been produced in response to a variety of musical events during PAW.


I am going to plug the next exhibition too. There is always something to see at the gallery. I hope that you agree and come and enjoy the new exhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment