Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Visitors and Rain Flooding In

I got my car back yesterday and it is all fixed. I had the pleasure of driving to work today which is good as I have just looked outside and it is pouring with rain. A nice dry journey home for me. There was a rush of visitors this morning and they all loved the new exhibition. That makes me very happy. I did a printmaking workshop and it went really well with both people very pleased with their outcomes. One of them was Jan Dagley and she fell in love with three sculptures in the window and has decided that the minute that she makes any serious money she will be getting in touch with Brian about buying them. If that isn't a compliment I don't know what is.
I love the fact that visitors to the gallery enjoy a good stroke of the wooden sculptures as they walk around the exhibition.
If you like tactile objects then this definitely the show for you.
I am going to start putting together the next exhibition later on this week and I will be interested to see exactly how it all looks together.
I need to remind you about the Kimmeridge Open Exhibition if you are thinking about entering work for it can you please let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment