Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Skiving But I'm Allowed


Sister painting to Light Lunch

If you were wondering why I haven't written a blog it's because I left the gallery in the capable hands of Jan Dagley yesterday. She did some printmaking and I was at home doing chores. I am guessing that the gallery will have been quiet. This lovely summer that we have been having has been encouraging people to visit Swanage in droves. Or not!
I don't know about you but I have to admit that I have had the heating on more than my bank balance would like. If there is one thing that I hate it is being cold.
So today is my official day off, yesterday was just a bonus. I have got up early as the guy fixing my car told me he would be round to pick up the paint that I have bought to get my car finished. I am here but where is he? On my list of things that really annoy me I can tell you that it is in the top three. No one gets between me and sleep. Being cold is also in my top five.
There are a few more days for you to see the fabulous Sheila Girling exhibition if you haven't seen it then you should make the effort to get over at the weekend before it goes. It is the first time she has shown her work outside of London since the nineties.


I have got some workshops lined up in the next couple of weeks and I am looking for a few more people to fill them up so if you have been thinking about it then stop thinking about it and get in and see me.
I am still not sure about whether you agree or not but you all seemed to like the I'm not doing a Hockney blog I hope that you did see that my drawing is nothing like his.
I have to organise getting them printed in the next couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment