Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 16 June 2011

Never Could Do Anything I Was Told!



My new printer is all singing and all dancing. Now that I have waded through the set up process. I am notoriously bad at reading manuals. I get bored very easily with technical jargon and I am guessing that I am not alone.
My inner control freak is breathing a huge sigh of relief as I do not have to rely on anyone else to my printing for me.
I have spent the day dealing with difficult emails. Being a business owner definitely has it's highs and lows. I can't rely on my fictional business partner to take care of these things on my behalf either. I'm not sure how well it's working out for me having a fictitious business partner.
Well, I told you all yesterday about the fantastic show on at what was formerly known as the Kube. It is well worth a visit. If you want to see what new graduates are producing in the field of Applied Arts. It is a breath of fresh air.
I have been working on an article that I hope to get published in a local publication very soon. It is in an attempt to highlight the fact that on the High Street in Swanage there are ten venues showing the work of local artists and not all of them galleries. I think it's a hidden gem that is often considered the 'lazy' part of town. It is time to put us all firmly on the map and publicize the fact that artists are being very well supported and exhibited on Swanage High Street. I am not really a writer though so I may well have to pass it on to someone else to edit it accordingly. But please look out for it as it will give you even more art based reasons to visit Swanage.
I cannot believe the time I had so many things that I had hope do today but apparently they will join the list of things to do for tomorrow.
I am going to run a painting workshop this weekend so I hope that it goes well.
Okay, another plug for the current exhibition. It is absolutely fantastic and well worth a trip over to Swanage to see.
One last thing, remember to share my blog on Facebook please!

No comments:

Post a Comment