Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 9 June 2011

Pulling My Hair Out, That Was Yesterday


I thought that after the hectic two weeks of PAW I would have a well earned rest. How wrong can you be? I have been absolutely flat out. I have had a bumper crop of entries for this show and I know I'm always saying that the shows are great. But this is my favourite show by far. it is so eclectic and there are so many vibrant and colourful pieces on show it is really fantastic. I am very happy with it. I hope that you will take the time to visit as I know you will enjoy it.
My day off could have been entitled 'Sharons' Lessons In Frustration'. Seriously, how many shops do you have to go to find White Tack? Five apparently and then there was red dot saga. I need them for when a picture sells. Could I find any? Yes, eventually but only after several visits to several shops. Tedious!
I have spent the day putting the final pieces up for the show. It is always an exciting process and the best bit is when you sit back and admire the fruits of your labour.
The Private View for this show is on Saturday starting at 6.30 and finishing at 8.30.
I'm keeping it short as I have got some jobs still to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment