Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 10 June 2011

The Return Of The Pricelistostealia Epidemic

First things first, I would like to thank you all for reading my blog. Yesterday tipped me into 11,000 page views which I am very happy about. I can't imagine not having this almost daily outpouring of my trials and tribulations not to mention my successes.
I have spent the morning looking at bits of paper that I have written numerous lists on. I have crossed most of them off which is most satisfying.
Now, I want you to cast your mind back to the blog where I first mentioned 'Pricelistostealia'. That terrible condition that seems to afflict the majority of gallery visitors. I got my price lists back from the printers that's a whole different story. I put them out and three minutes later a couple walked in, they spent precisely 2 minutes in the gallery before leaving taking my price list with them. What the Hell use is it going to be outside of the gallery? If they had spent ages carefully considering the work I would be inclined to think that they had to go away and consider a potential purchase. 
I am going to attach little electrical devices that will trigger an alarm when a price list crosses the threshold. I'm just kidding.
But I suppose you want to know about the price list saga? Well, I got them back and yet again a weird thing happened. For some reason instead of my saved single spaced version I have now got a double spaced three page document. It looks rubbish. I am a perfectionist so I'll just have to get them done again.
I have a fancy dress party to go to tonight. I am generally not a fan of these things I am self conscious enough without adding unusual outfits into the mix. But I have just bought myself something to wear and I am already dreading it. But I know I won't be out late as I have such a busy day and night ahead of me tomorrow.
I hope to see some of you tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment