Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 21 July 2011

Beats Working For A Living


I cannot quite believe the time. I have been working absolutely flat out today. I have taken another booking today for November. So it is looking good for having my own show in December. I have had PAW confirm the booking for next year. I can't divulge anything more about it at the moment but what I will say if Jim Hunter was fantastic this year, next year will be off the chart. How exciting is that? The answer is very!!
I am having day of admin and I like to keep it to a minimum but there are days when that is an impossibility. You will see the fruits of my labour very soon and I promise you it will not be apples, oranges or bananas.
I'm going to have to keep it short as I have quite literally run out of time.
It has been a day of two halves, the first half was deader than Tutankamen and the second half was considerably better. I don't think the weather is helping matters at all. I think if I had to describe it as a medical condition I would definitely think that schizophrenia would be apt.
Let's all cross our fingers and hope that the gloom will lift for the weekend. If I don't start working on my base tan I fear that I will be joining the other lobsters on the beach in Egypt. So here's hoping that our joint wishes will be granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment