Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 9 July 2011

I'm Kinda Jazzed Out!

I'm not entirely sold on the Jazz Weekend! They are all staying away from the gallery in droves.
Only 11 people through the door so far but as usual the ones that have been through the door have all been very impressed.
I have been making collagraph plates all day and I'm looking to spending next week printing them. Do you remember that leap I told you about it has been well and truly taken. I am well on the way to developing the work now.
I am going to enter some of my drawings into a competition as I think they are quite good and you've got to be in it to win it.
I'm writing this on my iPad because I am indulging in my third dose of thriller action for the day. I love the fact that I can still do my work and have them on in the background.
For the last two days my blog has been receiving unprecedented attention. 320 page views, followed by 220 page views. They just seem to love the blog of whose title I will cease to mention, in India. I'm not joking it's true.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.
It would be nice to see a few more people through the door, but it has also allowed me to develop my own work.
I hope that you are enjoying a great weekend.
Santastu the toilets from yesterday's blog can be found in situ in West Smithfield. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment