Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Rain Washes Business Down The Drain!

Well if the sun keeps the people on the beaches then the rain will keep them indoors. Neither of those things result in people through the door. I am trying to type this without looking at the keyboard and it has already taken me far longer to type than norma. Ha, ha Norma is a really slow typist that I used to know. It is just one of those things that I do to break up the monotony of nobody through the door.
An observation of people and art.
If an artist produces huge works of art people ask me is that available in a smaller format. If an artist produces small works of art people ask me if it is available in a bigger format. Is the key to this scenario to get all artists only to ever produce medium size works that will hopefully appeal to both camps?
I am being ironic, I know that it doesn't work that way. I am going to produce work in a variety of sizes or maybe I am not who can tell?
I am going to go and do my chores now. That will mean leaving the gallery and getting wet. But money must go in the bank and cheques must be posted.
I hope that you are somewhere warm and dry, chances are that you will be if you are reading this.
I am starting to publicize the next exhibition as I know that Mary Jane has many admirers of her work and if I let you all know early enough you can pencil it in your diaries if you want to come to the Private View.

No comments:

Post a Comment