Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 20 May 2013

Getting Ready for Brian Rice and PAW.

Brian Rice 
Just because I am not technically at work doesn't mean that I can't write a blog. I have been busy doing the behind the scenes stuff for the show that starts on Saturday. Sorting out the refreshments and some decorating that has been neglected.

I have spoken many times of the exhibition scars that each and every single exhibition leaves. I want everything to be absolutely perfect for the big opening on Saturday.

I have got some cakes on order and will get some fresh ones on Saturday. Please do come along if you can it should be a really good opening.

I have got some time this week and could easily squeeze in some teaching if anyone is interested?

Just a reminder that the gallery will be open 7 days a week during the Purbeck Arts Week Festival. So there will be no excuse for you to not visit this exhibition.

http://www.brianrice.info

Check out the link and have a look at the fantastic work of Brian Rice, then you can come and see some in the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment