Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

I'm Well Hung!


Another eventful day and sadly for me it started at 6.30 am. I was at Asda in Bournemouth by 7.45am. Is anyone else mentally screaming at the thought of that? As I was asleep my shopping took me three times as long as it should have. I dread to think exactly how many circuits I did but I had to reward myself with Macdonalds. For those of you who are shaking your heads right about now, I have a particular fondness for sausage and egg mcmuffins that I will never give up. I love them! So there!
I then went to Boscombe to return my new drill which was actually four months old. It gave up the ghost in November when it was a mere two months old. I managed to get around the 28 day return policy and walked out with a brand new drill. Yay!!
If I was reading this I would be wondering why the Hell I was shopping so early? Ok, my car was in Bournemouth and the only time I could get a lift was early o'clock. I was doing all my shopping for the opening. I bought booze and food and it only just fit into my tiny car every available space had stuff in it.
I came back and did the monumental unpacking.
Then to my day job I went. Matt came down and we hung the rest of the work. It looks frickin' (sic) awesome!!!!
All the artists that have contributed can rest assured their work looks great. Totally great. As I am absolutely knackered I'm going to call it a day as the mental capacity to write is leeching out of me at an alarming rate.
The big tidy up tomorrow and I will attach a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment