Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 28 January 2011

Workshops

It would seem that many of you that read the blog also want to know about the workshops. So here is a summary of what intend to run. If you are interested in attending any of them please let me know. My contact email is info@lartishe.co.uk   I hope to hear from you soon and then we can make some art of our own.   

 WORKSHOPS

1 DAY PRINTMAKING WORKSHOP

2 DAY PRINTMAKING WORKSHOP

PAINTING

DRAWING

PAPERMAKING

GLASS JEWELLERY

CREATIVE EMBROIDERY

FLOWER ARRANGING

SATURDAY ART SCHOOL

SKETCHBOOK DEVELOPMENT

PORTFOLIO SURGERY

ONE TO ONE TUITION

ALTERED BOOKS

FOR MORE INDEPTH INFORMATION AND PRICES VISIT lartishe.co.uk


Apologies for earlier first line spelling mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment