Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Keeping Abreast of New Technology!



I feel like Christopher Columbus. Well not quite as dead as him. Having just looked at pictures of him I have to say that there are no facial similarities either. He did however rock the flat black cap with big hair look. I have discovered a new bit to blogging. You can find it too if you click on 'What's Happening At The Gallery' next to the home button. I can also guarantee that it won't take you as long as it took me. There you will find a really long list of all the workshops that I intend to run at the gallery. You might want to take a look. I am going to add a price list too when I have finished writing this.
I have spent the morning playing with my blog. I have to ask that if you do take the time to read it there is also an opportunity to donate money FREE OF CHARGE to a charity by clicking on the Help Me Support button. It will take no more than two minutes of your time. It is to support breast cancer charities and I hope you feel that it is worthy cause. I promise you it is free. I have resolved this year to do as much as I can to support as many charities as possible. If you could help too that would be awesome. Let's make 2011 a year that we help someone that we don't even know.
I am waiting for my delivery of my relief press. This is allowing me to catch up with all the admin stuff.
I am also allowing myself to be partially entertained by 'Murder She Wrote'. I am fairly sure that partial entertainment is all that that (seems odd) particular programme can offer anyone. If anyone ever stumbles across some daytime television actually worth watching can I suggest you shout it from the rooftops/Facebook for those people who have no choice but to watch it. Consider it your civic duty and I can promise you that your reward will be in Devon, or somewhere else nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment