Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 5 January 2011

It Could Drive Me To Drink!



Having spent the best part of the day trying to access my Hotmail account I now have to admit defeat. I have no idea why the Internet Superhighway wants to deny me access to my emails. Other than to frustrate me and ensure that I cannot finish the work to meet the deadline that I have been set. Brilliant!
Subsequently, I have very little to report on the gallery front I have been doing some admin stuff. I am eagerly awaiting my glass fusing kiln which should arrive any day now.
I am looking forward to having a proper play with all my new toys in the studio. I just wish that I was feeling a lot better.
Could somebody please tell Hotmail to work properly as I hate to be behind schedule and not finish my choredom? I did say please.
There's absolutely no point me writing endless lists of jobs to do if I cannot actually do them. I also know that there is another imminent battle with BT as my broadband speed has slowed to a stumbling pace which means that downloading anything takes about three weeks.
I am determined that 2011 is going to be a better year than 2010 but I am concerned that it has had a very shaky start.

No comments:

Post a Comment