Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 12 May 2012

Outlook Is Just Fine.


I was worried that the sun would mean that people would not come to the gallery today. I am pleased to say I was wrong. It has been steadily busy. I have to admit that I already have a bit of weather envy, I don't love being inside when the sun is shining. But I am just going to have to get used to it. I really hope that is the case. I would rather it be sunny than not.
Shirley looked after the gallery for me yesterday as I had some chores to and she sold the first print of this exhibition. So thank you Shirley, I hope that it is the first of many.
I have done the gallery ablutions in preparation for this afternoons Private View.
I listened to all the familiar comments about 'you've missed a bit' and 'you can do mine when you are finished'. These comedians are genuinely wasted in Swanage. Or are they?
I am of the opinion that being pushy does not make you friends. What do you think?
It is not an attractive trait and nice people do get much further in life generally. I am going to remind pushy people of that whenever I get the chance.
I hope that if you are in town that you will pop in and see this show as it really has such wide price margin that there really is something for everybody and it is all quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment