Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Putting A Dampener On Things!


Why do Police make me feel guilty? I don't know if it is an innate reaction that I have no control over but every time I see them I start thinking are they looking at me? They may well be but I don't like it. The Swanage rumour mill is rife about exactly why there are so many police in town. I'm not going to speculate but I will say this, in a small town a huge police presence is really obvious.
The good news is that I managed to make my misbehaving computer behave. I had to Google it but found that it was a common problem that was resolved in a few easy steps.
This weather is just miserable and it is keeping people away in droves. Come on we are now officially out of April can we please leave those dull April showers in the past now? Please?
I may have to shut my open door as it is not that warm.
I hate having to do that because people rarely walk through it when they see it closed, even with the open sign on the door.
It is important that you pay attention, there is a new show on at the gallery and it is very good. I am biased as it is printmaking and as a printmaker I was always going to love this exhibition.
The private view is this coming Saturday from 4.00 - 7.00 so please feel free to pop in and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment