Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Paint Your Cake and Eat it Too


I have spent the morning painting cakes. I guess it makes a change from the skulls but they are not nearly as interesting. I think they will be pleased with what I have done for them. If german coffee and cakes are your thing you should check out my new neighbours at Kaffee and Kuchen. I am being paid in coffee and cake so I hope that my waistline can take the pace.
Sheila has come and signed all the copies of her book so if you want a copy you should come and get one.
I know that I have got some good things going on at the moment as people seem to want me to be involved in various projects. All very exciting.
I can't say too much about them right now bit needless to say when I know more so will you.
Not much to report on the gallery front it has been a bit quieter today but still steady.
My car is now on the mend having been prodded and poked with a screwdriver and all the rust being cut out and some new rust free steel put in its place.
I cannot wait to be mobile again, I don't mind walking to work it's the walk home that I have no patience with.
I hope that you are all planning to squeeze some culture in over this long bank holiday. I will be open making sure that you can see my fantastic new exhibition. I might have mentioned it once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment