Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 21 May 2012

Sheila Girling in 2 Days Time.


What goes up must come down. The INKA ladies and guests have now finished and I have spent the rest of the day making the gallery beautiful. I have very nearly finished there are a few bits left to do but they should not take long at all.
I am just sitting down to my write blog at 4.50. But that's ok as I can take it easier tomorrow before the big hang on Wednesday. I am very excited. This is will be a real milestone in the gallery's history. I am a little nervous as I have never had such an important exhibition. But I know that I have done everything to make the show a success.
I have got to cut this short as I have to get some bits and pieces for Saturday and I am at the mercy of someone with wheels as my car is still off the road.
If you want a sneaky peek then the I will be open all day Saturday before the Private View later on that day.
Please tell as many people as possible about my new exhibition I want to get as many people a long to see it as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    is the private view open to the general public / art lovers?

    And is so what time please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    It is invite only I'm afraid. Send me an email to lartishegallery@mail.com and I'll see what I can do.

    Thanks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete