Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 3 May 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away!


There is quiet and then there is quiet and then there is Swanage on a rainy day. It is one of those days that never quite achieves brightness. I can't tell what time of day it is. Well I have had a fair few window smudgers but they will not cross the threshold.
Did my class with the two kids that I teach once a fortnight we had fun experimenting with painting and paint techniques. A right messy business though.
I have had all the work delivered for the next exhibition and I have to say there is some really great stuff. A good combination of figurative and abstract.
There is a lot of it so that will make it an interesting show to hang.
I know I have mentioned it before but the gallery will be opening late on Saturday from 5.00 - 7.00. If you fancy popping in on your way to the pub then you should.
I have been buying provisions for the gallery and I hope that there will be plenty of opportunities for you to see them put to good use through out the gallery and my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment