Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 20 February 2012

Another Day, Another List!!!!!


Well hello Monday, how are we feeling today? I'm in 'let's get proper organized mode'. My ever growing list is steadily being added to and I am still surprisingly chipper considering that it's growing instead of shrinking. Oh well never mind!
I hope that you all had a good weekend? I went to see a band called 'Pussycat and The Dirty Johnsons'. They were very entertaining, I would like to congratulate the Rockahula Club for bringing real live music to Swanage. Not a cover in sight!
If you are at all interested I have updated the gallery website, there are a few more things on there for you to look at. I've got a bit more work to do on it this evening.
I am looking for textile artists at the moment as I am keen to put on an exhibition that is totally different to what I normally do. I have been getting some positive responses and I hope to have some more news on that at a later date.
I am getting 'doing my own work withdrawal symptoms'. It feels like it has been an absolute age since I sat down and did even just a drawing. I fully intend to work late tonight to try and free up some time later on this week so that I can get on with my work.
I may even have to take my work diary home just so that I can ensure that I tick off the things to do list as I go along just to cheer myself up a bit.
I got my Marie Curie donations box for the gallery today. I hope that if you do come and see me that you will generously donate to a very good cause. I've seen first hand the work that they do and they are truly brilliant!

Well, I guess I could blogcrastinate a bit longer but I should really continue to work my way down the list!
Thought I'd give some examples of other list makers lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment