Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 13 August 2012

Kitty Wass and Sally Maltby at L'Artishe Gallery

I am sure that I am not alone when I say that it would be nice to be eased into the week gently. I have not been afforded that luxury and I have been busier than ever today. My phone has pretty much been ringing off the hook and people through the door have all wanted to chat about something or other. Which is all good.
I have to tell you that the PV went extremely well. I hope that you can come in and see this exhibition as it is really good.
Sally Maltby paints stunning watercolours that are sensitively handled and expertly executed, whilst Kitty Wass paints evocative seascapes and makes exquisite jewellery inspired by the colours from land and sea.
You need to pencil the next exhibition into your diary as well.


Graeme is a photographer who works from a very diverse range of subject matter and manipulates images to create stunning unique images.
I am getting very busy with workshops at the moment so if you are interested there are several dates available. Get in touch to find out when they are happening.
I need to sign off as I have still got a ton of stuff to do before the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment