Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Rock The Casbah Night Market



I have been away but now I am back with a vengeance! I had a fantastic holiday and I have come back ready for action which is just as well as I am busy, busy, busy!
I hope that you have had a great 10 days, the sporadic summer weather is frustrating but at least it is dry.
If you are wondering what to do with your time I always have suggestions. Firstly, why not get involved with the Night Market. if you make small art/craft items then why not have a stall. They are very reasonably priced at only £5 each.
If you want to come and look at some great art then you should visit the gallery. The new exhibition starts today.
If you don't fancy any of that why not? I am also running lots of workshops in the next few weeks. So if you have been pondering getting your creative head on, ponder no more and come and see me and book yourself in for a day of learning a new skill.
There really is no excuse for boredom.
I would like to thank my various gallery sitters. So thanks Shirley, Sue, Tom and Murray for all your hard work and keeping the gallery ticking over in my absence.
If you are thinking about exhibiting at the gallery next year you better be quick because the best slots are filling up fast.
Phew!
I hope that you have a great weekend and that you will pop in to the gallery and see me very soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment