Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 27 July 2012

Summer of Fun in Swanage!

You won't be hearing from me for a week. Please muffle your huge sigh of relief. I am off on holiday and I cannot wait. It means that I can finally go swimming in a nice warm sea. I have many gallery sitters so please make sure if you come into the gallery that you say hi to them.

The weather is right for mooching and so the gallery has been nice and busy.
I think the drawing open exhibition in February is going to be a definite yes. How exciting is that. Now I have to publicize it and make sure that I get lots of people involved.
The next exhibition at the gallery is Sally Maltby and Kitty Wass it will be a combination of painting and jewellery. It will be up on my return so do come along and see it.

If you want to have some very family friendly fun next week you should head to Swanage as it is Carnival Week. There are tons of things to do sand sculpture competition, treasure hunts, live music, The Red Arrows, fireworks and seriously lots more. Not to mention the fantastic exhibition that is currently on at the gallery.
Have a great weekend and if you are on holiday I hope that the sun continues to shine for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment