Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 2 July 2012

A Lot More People Please!



I have to tell you that if you were not at the Dub Pistols last you missed a real treat. It was possibly the best night ever in Swanage.
I am very grateful for the sunny start to the day as it has meant that the gallery has been nice and busy today, so thank you sun for that.
I like it when we pass the 25 visitors mark it makes me feel like it was totally worth getting out of bed. It is always hard the thought of working on a Saturday but when  it's busy it makes totally worth it.
It was actually that busy that it is now Monday and I have just pulled up my blog to finish writing it.
I have got to confess at 5.02 I got perturbed as someone sauntered in when I was just trying to leave. But to ensure that I never disappoint a visitor I hid my big sigh and put on a happy face.
I am for ever the professional.
There is absolutely no need for me to tell you about my continued disillusionment with the current climate.
I am fairly convinced that I should not be wearing a wool jumper, knee length boots and have the heater on.
It is with great excitement that I can announce that two people just came into the gallery.
This time next week it is all change and I hope that you will be able to join me at the gallery from 4.00 onwards for the Private View of drawings that were produced during the Purbeck Arts Weeks Festival.
If you like to buy great art at very reasonable prices then this really is the exhibition for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment