Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Jan Dagley Exhibition Is On

Jan Dagley
I love the fact there are so many creative people out and about in Swanage. It is nice to know that it is a bed of creativity. That being said, I really wish that I had a few less visits from people wanting to show me their new work. I am a very busy person and I am also very polite. It is so difficult to say 'I'm busy' as I want to support peoples creative pursuits but I am a one woman operation and that means that I am doing everything. I am also making sure everything is to date so that I can go away knowing that Shirley has nothing to worry about.

I think I will have to operate an appointment system so that I can do both without neglecting my daily duties. How does that sound?

Well, the new exhibition is already doing well. Had a few sales on Saturday so that was a nice start to the weekend. There are some absolute bargains to be had so do pop in and see it.

 I was hoping to have my map done and dusted by now but the time is running away with me. I have done the rough draft but now I need to get everybody's details on the back I am hoping to get that sorted tomorrow.

If you weren't here for Swanage Carnival you missed out. There was some great music and a lovely atmosphere and mostly the weather behaved itself.

It is the RNLI week starting on the 9th August, so there will be more going on in Swanage. I have been making my display today so remember to have a look in the gallery window.

No comments:

Post a Comment