Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

PAW Draw.....ing To An End.


If you weren't aware then you need to know that it is Carnival Week in Swanage. This means normally sane people who go out at the weekends are going out every night. I have been doing just that. I am usually safely on holiday during the Carnival but this year it's going to be a week later. There are some really good events to get involved with. Enough of that, you can check it out for yourself.

We are now entering the final two days of the PAW Draw. It has been really well attended but sales have been a bit thin on the ground. I have to say I am surprised at this as the work is all so reasonable.
I thought people would not be able to resist a bargain. Apparently I was wrong.

If modern, contemporary abstract art is your bag then you are in for a treat. The new exhibition that starts on Saturday is Jan Dagley. I have been working with her to guide her through some of the nuances of printmaking so I am intrigued to see her outcomes. I have heard all about them but I am yet to see them.
If you are around on Saturday night then pop in and take a look.





No comments:

Post a Comment