Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 23 July 2013

I Am Hoping The Gallery Gets Measles!


Why am I hoping that? If it gets filled with red spots I will be very happy. This show allows you to buy brand new art for under £75. There are some really great drawings in this exhibition. It starts tonight at 6.00. Feel free to pop in and drink some wine and look at some original works of art.

I have been working my socks off as the turn around time between exhibitions is only one day. That is a lot of work for one person to do. Some how I seem to be managing it. I think the imminent holiday may be helping me to face the work mountain with a smile on my face.

It has been a billtastic month. I hate it when that happens. An absolutely huge pile of bills land on my doorstep. I wade through them and head straight for denial. I am just joking, I need to space things out more evenly.

I am going to tell you about the Summer of Art that we are having at the gallery over the coming months. I have got some cracking shows lined up. So straight on the heels of the PAW Draw I have Jan Dagley the sublime abstract artist who captures landscapes in her own unique way. Then I have Kim De Beer who captures dreamscapes in an ethereal and haunting style. Both definitely worth a look and maybe a purchase.

I have to let you know about Jan Dagleys 'Wall of Fame'. This will be an entire wall dedicated to purchases under £100. This is an ideal opportunity to grab yourself and original piece of art at a great price. This is to help fund all of her new projects, which I am assured there are many.

Well, I am only just ahead of schedule so I can't spend much longer writing my blog. I have things to do and lunch to eat etc.

Do come and see me at the gallery if you are over this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment