Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 10 December 2012

I'm Going To Be In S.A.N.E Are You?

How do you fancy being in S.A.N.E?

The final exhibition of the year is here and I am pleased to say it looks great and that the Private View was a great success.
You need to come and see it as there are potentially some great Christmas presents here.
Important news about the gallery in 2013 there are going to be some fairly big changes so here goes.
I will now be closing on a Monday as opposed to Wednesday. This will allow me to have a more realistic workshop timetable and also a two day break.
The other big news is that I will be separating the studio from the gallery. It will have it's own identity and website. With a chance to book and pay for workshops online.
I will also be inviting other practitioners to deliver bespoke one off workshops to add a little variety other than just me.
Onwards and upwards for 2013.
If you want to get involved in anyway or have any ideas that you would like to share with me please get in touch.
I might be launching S.A.N.E too so if you have a look and might be interested then you know what to do.
I think that's enough for you to get your heads around for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment