Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Inka Little Fingers!

Little pictures are not the most fun to hang! Fact! I spent far longer than I imagined putting up the current exhibition. It is fantastic but there are lots of little prints. The problem with that is I can't use my hanging system. I have to pin them all to the wall. Which means lots of nice little holes to fill before Sheila Girlings' show. It's a good job I have a couple of days grace between the two as there will be quite a lot of work to do to get the walls looking lovely again.
The sun is out and I am still managing to feel freezing it is an innate skill that I have managed to perfect.
Today is being sluggish. It is dragging its heels and not passing nearly as quickly as I want it to.
I have been busying myself with various chores but the time is just not passing quick enough.
I will have to work harder and then I won't even notice.
The new exhibition is up and open and it full of some really good printmaking. The Private View is on Saturday please feel free to drop in and see it for yourself.
Lots of very affordable art of a high standard in this show, but don't just take my word for it come and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment