Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 28 May 2012

PAW Is Officially On! So is DAW.


I had such a good time at the Private View on Saturday and I am pleased to report that so did the Caros. It was intimate and all the right people came, those who really love the work. Just as a good PV should be. There were a few sales which is good for me and for Sheila. I hope that there might a few more, I cannot say any more about how good it is and that you should definitely see it.
The other positive upside from having such a successful exhibition is that two very talented artists have agreed to show with me next year. What can I say I have got my new calendar up and I am looking forward to getting started with my marker pen.
I managed to get out and enjoy some of this lovely sun that we have been having but you already know that the sun is not a gallery owners friend in a seaside town.
Culture cannot compete with sun, sea and sand apparently.
I was open yesterday and I am pleased to report that I had 21 people come to see the new exhibition.
It's been slower today but I anticipated but not a wash out.
I hope that you will take the time to visit the many open studios that are all part of PAW or DAW. There is some stunning work out there if you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment