Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 31 October 2013

About Martin Brewster - A Member of Group 7


Martyn Brewster

My paintings, drawings and prints are concerned with either landscape or abstract
themes, or in many cases a combination of these two elements.
The silkscreen prints in this exhibition are all abstract images where colour and composition
are developed to reach a point where I feel the image has a beauty and emotional
resonance that I am happy with.
Nearly all the prints are monoprints, where there is only one of each image, developed
individually as one would a painting.This I find a much more interesting way of working,
with the excitment of constantly discovering new images.

Martyn Brewster   October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment