Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 28 November 2013

I CANNOT Stand Mess!

Piers Rawson
My new studio is totally working out for me! I still have to clear up though, I have discovered, no that isn't right, I have remembered that I don't like mess. I like to live with the idea that I can be at peace when there is creative chaos around me. It is NOT true. I can for, mmm let me see, about an hour apparently. Then I have to clear it up.

I produced 9 new drawing/paintings today. I used a technique new to me, which is that you just try to capture shapes within an object and arrange them however you see fit. You have to work very quickly. What is amazing is that somehow you do capture the essence of the object you are drawing. I'll post some pictures on here tomorrow as they are all works in progress I think.

It does not however hinder the creative process but what I must do is remember to put on my overalls. I have got paint all over my nice jumper. Ooops.

You may or may not know by now that I can't count. Yesterday I was super excited about the amount of page views that I have had but the truth is that I reached 75,000 yesterday not 80,000. Yes, the answer is yes. What is the question? Do you scare yourself with your inability to count? Yes, yes I do.
I bet you wish I owed you money right now.

There are just a few more days left to catch Piers Rawson - Photographies at the gallery. You should definitely try and see it before it goes early next week.

I am teaching in 15 minutes so I best dash!


No comments:

Post a Comment