Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Out With The Old And In With The New!

One ends and now without a pause in between I have to get prepared for the next one. I have got rather a lot of work to do as there are over 100 holes to fill, sand and paint before I can get started on the hang. I do like to make things easy for myself.

I have to say that I will pleased to be closed for a while over the festive season that is. It does get a bit hectic when you are doing everything.

I hope that you have been taking full advantage of all the arts and crafts events that have been happening locally. There have been at least two every weekend. 

I will have lots of interesting stuff for you to see at the weekend, also there will be mince pies and mulled wine. 


I have just realised that there was supposed to be some deliveries today but they don't seem to have materialised yet.

I hope that they turn up soon as I don't want to hang around for too long this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment