Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 19 December 2013

Wishing You All A Really Fantastic Christmas and 2014!

I am sorry to have neglected my blog so completely but the truth it has been so quite on the gallery front that I don't want to have seasonal themed rants about my inability to get properly excited about Christmas.

There is still plenty of time to pop in an see the Purbeck Journal Exhibition. There really are some great things to see.

My Christmas card this year is a visual calendar of what is going to be on exhibit next year. It does follow a chronological order.

A last reminder that it isn't too late to buy a gift voucher for workshops in the New Year. You can get them online from the studio website as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment