Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

P.A.W Rocks More Than Old Harry!

Wow, is the best word I can use to describe the plethora of art that I've seen today. If you didn't already know artists are alive and well and being creative in the Purbecks. If you haven't made it to Purbeck Art Weeks why not? The weekend promises to be sunny and what better way to spend a few hours than to look at a few of the artists on show.
I would like to thank all of the artists I visited today for making me feel very welcome and also for furthering the reputation of the thriving art scene in the Purbecks. Keep up the good work! I hope to be more involved with PAW in the future as I can see the good it does for both artists and the community.
Opening again tomorrow and I hope that it will busy as I would like as many people as possible to come in and see Jim Hunters show.I could list all the artists that you should go and see but in all honesty just grab a PAW pamphlet, do the tour and you won't go far wrong.
Blogging on my day off, must mean that I have had a good day.
No pic as on iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment