Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 29 September 2011

If You Can't Beat 'em, Join 'em!


Inside The Gallery


My Chillout Area


My Display Stand

I'm trying this new look out, let me know what you think. You just click on the blog you want to read and it and it opens up. It's grouped by month so it's really easy to go back and look at past blogs. As I have been revamping everything it seemed rude not to do the same for my blog as it has been around for the longest.
I think it's a bit brighter and fresher than the black. But you should know that I chose that look because it matched the website.
If you think I should revert back please don't hesitate to let me know. But I do hope that you like it as I have ten variations on  this theme that I can play around with.
I will definitely bare in mind the fact that new does not necessarily mean better. I know that Willie might prefer it to the black. But truth be told he'd probably prefer it pink.
I am breaking some kind of record today as not one person has actually come through the door. Well that's not technically true but actual visitors to the gallery are a big fat 0.
It could all change in the next 90 minutes but I am not holding my breath. I wouldn't mind but I could have spent the day in the sun along with everyone else.
I know you all want to know about how my wound is healing. It is doing very well. I am becoming an expert on washing up whilst keeping one finger dry without the help of gloves. My typing might actually be improved as result of it. That really is saying something.
I have been working on a website design for my in house photographer. You have to do these things in small doses. Especially when you are open to the public. My endless mutterings, intermittent cursing and involuntary groans are probably what has been keeping people away.
Or let's be realistic, it probably has more to with the fact that it is 22 degrees and is hotter outside today than most days during the actual summer.
I gave myself a lunch break today as I really thought if you can't beat 'em join 'em! So I trotted off down to the beach and spent a pleasant hour in the sun reading my book. If you have the chance to come to Swanage over the next few days I would strongly recommend it, as the sea is crystal clear and the beaches are not too crowded. However, if you don't pop in and see me I will be very disappointed.
I will be giving the show a tweak tomorrow so there will be some different work on display so if you would like to get a new perspective on it would be good to see you again.
I thought that for those of you who haven't managed to get to the gallery yet and those who probably never will that I would include some shots of it for you to look at.
I am listening to some very good reggae today, it is going perfectly with the sunny weather. I hope that you have been able to get out and enjoy it. If not, why not? Try harder tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment