Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Exciting Times! Read It To Find Out Why

Suzdal Detail - Josh Hollingshead

It's fine to get excited when you get an email saying Sir Anthony Caro is getting his work framed ready to feature in your little old drawing exhibition isn't it? How lucky I am to have his support amongst the support of some other homegrown talented artists.
I am excited about the drawing show as I am championing drawing this year.

I have had a strangely productive day, I say strangely as I still have things on my list of things to do but I have managed to do several things that were nowhere near my list. It makes me feel in control and we all know that I am a huge control freak. It's when I am at my happiest.

Well I could be persuaded to triple my thermal layers if todays current temperature continues. Brrrrrr!!!! Does not even come close. I am huddled in the glow of my two halogen heaters, one at either side. But closing time is approaching and I will have to leave my orangey comfort zone and face the chilly make your nose run weather outside. The kind that gives you snail trail sleeves.

I am going to treat you to some poetry tomorrow. It is a little known fact, but I do write poems, purely for pleasure not generally publication.

Ok, so there are now just two days left to come and see Josh's work so I will encourage you to do so again. Do it! You will not be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment