Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 30 April 2013

A Taster Of What Is Now On Show @ The Gallery.





The Private View was a great success, with plenty of people there. I think every one enjoyed themselves and we managed to raise a few quid for the pre-school in Corfe.

I have had a real doing day today so no flies on me. There are just a few procrastinations until tomorrow. But I believe that I will feel like doing them more tomorrow than I did today. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Do come along and have a look at the new exhibition, I think it will definitely get you talking about it.
Keeping it short and sweet today as I want to do a bit in my sketchbook before the onslaught of admin work to do tomorrow.

Enjoy the sunny afternoon, I have still got my heaters on.

No comments:

Post a Comment