Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

How Rude!


Late blog today as I have been printing with a variable degree of success. I am like most artists I need to not look at what I have done for a while before I can make the decision about its worth. I may still hate it but who knows? I know that I don't.
The Indian contingent have sent my blog into overdrive again, I have already had 120 page views today and I have not posted a new blog yet.
I wish I could work out why it keeps happening. But it would seem that I have no way of knowing what is causing them to look at it other than the obvious use of the word 'sex'.
Today has been considerably busier than yesterday which is always a good thing. I have been up to my elbows in ink so maybe it's the fact that people can see me working that makes them want to come in.
I also think it is due to the fact that the sun has been out today and people seem to be strolling up and down the street.
I am looking forward to tomorrow as I fully intend to do nothing gallery related if I can possibly help it.
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all that there is a new show starting on Saturday 6th August. It is the work of ceramacist Mary Jane Evans. It should be a spectacular display of a wide range of ceramics. Something for everyone. I hope that you can make the Private View which will start at 6.30 as usual.
I have just bought a book that has 300 papermaking recipes in it so next week I intend to start producing some new paper for the prints that I have been working on. How exciting!
Yesterday I had some bad news my next door neighbour drove in to the back of my car by accident. I will have to take it to get a quote for repair tomorrow. I have have had more damage done to my car whilst I haven't actually been it than when I have. That just seems a little unfair to me.
I hope that you are having a good week so far. I'm hoping that mine takes a turn for the better very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment