Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 7 January 2012

I'm Here, Where Are You?

I am the Red Balloon

I am happy to report that Barney and Puss Puss (Yes, I know it's a silly name, but she had the name for a year before I got her and she's stubborn and obstinate and refused to answer to any other name) have been given a clean bill of health. Well, Barney has got to go on a diet as he is a kilo and a half over weight. So it's super expensive diet biscuits for him for the next 6 months. Why is it that I think it will be my bank account that will be considerably thinner in 6 months time?
My article is in Evolver magazine so please make sure you keep an eye open for it. I have not achieved any of my lofty decorating ambitions as it's freezing and I forgot to wear my decorating shoes. Everyone has decorating shoes don't they? I actually meant to write clothes but I quite liked the idea that special footwear is required for decorating. Like I need an excuse to buy shoes. I do not.
In typical Swanage fashion we convened the first 2012 meeting of Friday Club last night. It was a good laugh. We have decided that a group holiday is required I'm a little scared of the idea as I feel sorry for wherever we may end up.
There are so many interesting and exciting possibilities in the pipeline, none of which I can really go into at the moment but I promise you that you're on the list for those to find out first.
I am blogcrastinating as I have a nice long list of things to do so I'm going to go and get on with them.
A bit of gossip though before I go, I may have got it wrong about what my new neighbour is going to be. I have now heard that it might be a deli. I think that would be great but it might make me fat as I love food from delis. Not so much artiarse as lardyarse. That is not what I meant when I said I want to grow my business.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment