Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 13 January 2012

Queen of Multitasking


Ok, so today I am going to crown myself the Queen of Multitasking. I have been website designing and drawing at the same time. It isn't as difficult as it sounds. This is due to waiting for photographs to upload, it gives me sufficient time to work on a drawing.
I need a favour, I have mentioned before that I have got the gallery listed on TripAdvisor but I am still waiting for my first review. If you have been to the gallery and have liked what you have seen here then please will you write me a nice review. I would really appreciate it. I have attached a link to make it even easier for you to find.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186266-d2415089-Reviews-L_Artishe_Gallery_and_Studio-Swanage_Isle_of_Purbeck_Dorset_England.html

I hope that you write something nice. I'll return the favour if you have a business that I have visited recently.
I have so many things to get done that I am going to keep it brief today. The Taste of PAWF show finishes tomorrow so please come and see it before goes. You'll like it I promise.
I know that the readers of my blog are all lovely people so I have another favour to ask. I know of two 10 year old cats who desperately need rehoming. They are outdoor cats but very cuddly and obviously house trained. They are in good health and are brother and sister. They really need a good new home, I am sorely tempted to take them myself but as the saga of the 'Black Cat' continues I'm not sure it would be fair. I am undecided. Is 5 cats too many? Bear in mind that I have a very big garden.

You know that I like to publicize local events whenever possible so the picture at the top is another comedy event that promises to be as riotous as the last two. My advice is buy your tickets now as they are selling out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment