Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 25 October 2012

One Month Off.......Being Fully Booked in 2013


Do you ever have days when you are shocked by your own genius? Me neither. Well if I tone it down a bit and ask do you ever have days when you realise that your being forward thinking and speculative can reap rewards? I can now change the answer to 'yes'.
I have now booked the end of November for next year. That means that  I now have just got to get a booking for December and that will be that. A WHOLE YEAR BOOKED UP!
It warranted capital letters, I don't use them often so I know you will forgive me.
I do not know how the time flies. I have been updating my gallery Facebook page very regularly but forsaking my blog. I think it's because you get instant feedback.
All that instant gratification that we are used in the noughties. How could I stoop so low?
Today it was all about seeing how much blood could be shed at the gallery. I had to crack open the First Aid kit twice. I was teaching linocut and even though my mantra was 'keep your hand behind the blade' they both managed to leave with plasters.
They are young they'll heal quickly.
Only a few more days left for you to come and admire the beautiful textiles exhibition. I will be open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Then I will be closed for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment