Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 29 October 2012

What Is The Time Again?


This Has Been My Day

My horrible internet connection has been awful for the last three days. I would like to say that I was too busy to get my blog written on Saturday. But the truth is that my connection kept dropping out and I could not get my blog to save.
Since I started writing this I have to sign in to my own broadband twice. I am going to employ some super speedy typing to try and get this written before it decides to leave me again.
It has been a very busy day at the gallery, I think it is because people have cottoned on to the fact that this exhibition finishes tomorrow.
That is a good thing because the more people that think that the better.
Has any one else been totally thrown by the clock change thing? It dawned on me that I have got far too many clocks in my life.
Forget to change them at your peril!
The gallery will be closed from Wednesday until next week, when Mark Lloyd's show will be starting.


No comments:

Post a Comment