Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 26 October 2012

Sew Much to See and Sew Little Time!

Jane Colquhoun
It's not on show but I like it!

It is the last time that I am going to try and persuade you to visit one of the most beautiful exhibitions that I have ever had at the gallery. The six very talented textile artists have had their work on show for nearly three weeks. The people who have seen it love it so I'm guessing you will too.
I am now going to promote the next exhibition. Mark Lloyd will be showing his latest paintings and drawings at the gallery starting on Saturday 10th November.
His work will challenge you and ask more questions than it answers. But it will impress you that I can guarantee.
Mark Lloyd

I hope that you will be able to come and see it. 
I am still busy with my own work for my own exhibition, I have produced some new work that I am actually really happy with. I know, I know! I always hate the work at first but this I actually like, I may live to regret it because the public at large may beg to differ.
Only time will tell.
I hope that you have some great plans line up for this weekend I'm guessing there will be many Halloween inspired events. I am attending two parties this weekend!
Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment