Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 1 October 2012

Tomorrow Is The New Today



The necessity of doing admin was upon me today and my usual procrastination was thankfully absent.
It is nice to know that it is all done but I can tell you that it saps what ever creative juices that could have flowed today. My brain is fried.
This is the penultimate day of Josh's show and I hope that a few more people will visit it before it comes down tomorrow afternoon.
I have nearly got all of the work for the next show at the gallery and it is already looking good and I have not even taken it out of its wrappings.
Forget everything you thought you knew about textiles and come and see the work of these six very talented textile artists.
The PV is on Saturday and you are all invited it starts at 6.00 and ends at 8.00 the usual drinks and nibbles will be served.
Nothing else to report as I am no longer a weather forecaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment