Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

5 Counties in one day!!

Another day, another town. Today I've seen seals. Awesome! I've been in Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire and finally Northampton. Many hours in the car later. It's been great but tiring. A big thanks to our friends in the North for lovely food and company with a bunch of kids thrown in for good measure.
If you read my blog yesterday you will know that I'm on an etching press mission tomorrow. I'm excited.
I spoke to Matt earlier he has been hard at work in my absence. He's done the door I think and maybe the walls.It was difficult to hear properly as it was chucking it down and I was walking. He did say something about glass wall but I'm not sure. I should be back in time to make it down to the gallery tomorrow. So I'll fill you in properly then as I'm sure he'll have done a load more since I was there last.
I am looking forward to getting the ceiling up this week. I've got so many pictures to show you I might just write two lines tomorrow and give a totally visual blog. Please do watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment