Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 23 October 2010

Would you like to come up and see my Etchings?



I apologise for the later than normal posting but I have been at college all day. You know I've mentioned before that some mornings are two coffee mornings before I can function fully, today it was three. I was not at all looking forward to going because my bed was SO warm. I have to ask, am I the only one who has to spend more time than they should deciding what to wear? In accordance to the weather. I spent the whole summer trying to stay dry and warm and I think the winter is going to be no different. I hear certain people saying 'layers' and I know that.
I'm very glad that I did get up and go as it was great. We did etching and aquatint and it rekindled my passion for etching. I will put the pictures up tomorrow. I loved it! I am  really looking forward to developing my ideas in the next lesson.
I am sat here trying to think if if there is even one tiny thing to tell you about the gallery. I really don't think there is. I didn't even have a delivery of anything for down there.
I have to spread the good news however, My Man That Can Matt, proposed to his lovely girlfriend Rozy last night and she said 'yes'. I'm so happy for them both as they are an excellent couple. Going out to celebrate their engagement tonight.
I hope all of your weekends are good so far and continue to be good tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment