Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 25 October 2010

It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it!

Wow, yesterday was my first blog free day in 6 weeks. I partly blame Matt and Rozy for making me celebrate too much. Then I had a 6 hour drive to visit friends. Needless to say I was feeling feek and weable. But it's been lovely so no complaints. Gallery news, I'm finally going to buy my etching press. It's exciting and scary at the same time. Every time I make a big purchase and the zeros are more than two. My heart races and my palms get sweaty. I need to get used to it.
I'm not going to be at the gallery until Thursday as I'm paying a surprise visit to my sister. So Matt will be working on his own tomorrow so I've left him my iPod and crisps in the cupboard. I'm sure he'll be just fine.
I'm writing this on my phone so I'm going to keep it short. I forgot to tell you about James' visit on Friday. His work is looking great and when I'm writing this on a laptop I'll share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment