Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

These Things Take Time - Thanks Morrissey


The first thing I should tell you is that my hand is on the mend. The pain has all but subsided just the occasional twinge. I'm still not going to go crazy at the gallery until the twinge is no more. So for the next few days I'm going to make like a snail and take it slow and steady.
I am at a loss as not only is my right hand not fully functioning but my right hand man has left me too. He's working else where for the next few weeks. There is now a natural break in proceedings which will give me some time to focus on the admin side.
I was at the gallery for 7 whole minutes today. Admittedly, there is very little I can do with my troublesome phalanges. I worked from home and managed to complete a few jobs that I'd started and managed to cook a rather delicious curry.
If you've been following my blog you will know that me and numbers are not a match made in heaven. I struggle at best and at worst I just make it up. But, as I'm going to be ordering my sign(s) I need to be as accurate as possible. Eeeek!!!!
I made another discovery yesterday, I definitely prefer to be doing manual labour as opposed to sedentary computer squatting! I had work envy yesterday as Matt worked, I tapped away on my laptop getting colder by the minute. Whilst, Matt stripped off due to over heating.
No-one commented about who was the most deserving recipient of the 'End of Work Pint' but I'm guessing the silent majority all voted Matt over me.
I'm going to be collating the images of the artists work that I intend to feature tomorrow. My plan is to create a very visual blog to give you all a taste of what will be going into L'Artishe Gallery.
Apparently, according to my Horrorscope (sic) which I don't really believe but can't help reading anyway, I know I'm not the only one who does that. It said that I should start writing my own book instead of reading other peoples. As if I haven't got enough to do already. Oh, a holiday romance is also on the horizon. I have romantic notions of holidays and sunshine does that count?
Admin, Admin, Admin is what I'm going to be doing tomorrow so if I am uninspired in my blog writing please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment